Would you think it was weird to get a letter out of the blue?

kinlaw6450

<font color=red>Spoke too soon<br><font color=blue
from an OLD friend?

I found some old friends on Classmates.com and refuse to pay the 36.00 fee (mainly because DH is still not working)

I was able to find an address and was going to mail a letter. Would that be too weird?

We were very close friends years ago and lost contact when I moved away...I just would really like to say hi and see how things have been going over the last 12 years!

I think it would be a surprise, out-of-the-blue, NICE thing to get!

Beats Junk mail, anyday!

GO for it! :)

I think if you explain in the letter how you found the address, then it's fine. Go for it! Good luck! :D

A couple years ago I paid to get the email address of friends.
It was great! I contacted two close friends, they were soooo suprised to hear from me.

We still keep in contact. One of them is in Saudi Arabia. I would have never been able to find these people on my own.

Send the letter!!

Lisajl

I have called old friends out of the blue. It is nice to catch up on old times and possibly set up some time to get together. A letter would be really nice.

I would...

I actually joined Classmates for one year just to get the email address of my best friend from HS. It was worth the $36 just to hear back from her. I didn't renew because I didn't find anyone else I really wanted to talk to, but for this one friend it was worth it. We hadn't seen each other since 1987 or so and now we chat via email regularly.

Ok I sent it. I'll post back when and if I ever get a reply.

And I used to belong to classmates. I paid the fee once to get in contact with my closest friend from High School. I never renewed either because at the time she was the only reason I was even on that site.

I had an old classmate email me, I always had a crush on him but he liked my girlfriend who treated him like crap! We emailed back and forth, I told him about the crush and he should have treated me better - lol. He agreed, I sent him a picture. He said I would send you a picture but my second wife would get mad she is very jealous. I said Nice talking to ya, don't write back!!!!!! He didn't.

Glad to hear you sent the letter. I was going to post that you should send it, but you already did. I hope you get a response.

I actually just got home from dinner with two of my best friends from childhood. One of them I see every now and again because I still live next door to her mom, but the other one I hadn't seen in years until I ran into her a few months ago when I was out for a walk. It was so much fun catching up with my friends, and sharing memories. We vowed not to wait 10 years before seeing each other again.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter