• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you do this?

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
or am I crazy?!?

Last year I really enjoyed shopping for Christmas during my Thanksgiving trip.

I would love to leave on a Friday morning drive 10 hours, stay at a value resort for $49 a night Friday and Saturday.

Pretty much shop all day Saturday and leave Sunday morning.

What are my shopping options besides our hotel and DTD

Can we shop at other hotels? and take the monrail around?

ANy suggestions?

TIA

PolyAddict

Your other shopping options would include the Beltz Outlet Mall on International Drive and also the Prime outlet mall also there is Old Town on US 192. the furthest one is the Beltz Outlet Mall. I don't think you are crazy at all, everytime I go up I take a day to go shopping.

Sure! Staying on Disney property entitles you to unlimited use of the WDW transportation system. The resorts are always open for WDW guest and non guests to explore, shop, and dine at.

That sounds like a fun shopping trip to me! ::yes::

I did all my holiday shopping last year during my Columbus Day trip. I bought some gifts for my friends at the Christmas store at DTD. Everything else was bought at the outlet malls. I got very discounted disney merchandise from the disney outlet stores, and a pair of Burberry shoes for me :teeth: . I'm not sure if that's what you meant by different shopping options?

I usually visit the different resort gift shops and it's definately allowed. The one at AKL is my favourite. They have a lot of unique merchandise and it's fun to explore the resort. I think I'm a gift shop expert by now :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter