Would you choose BWV or OKW

Thumper99

Mouseketeer
Hey need some advice. Going to Disney and staying 4 nights at OKW. We want a pool vacation but might run over to Universal for a day because we have unused tickets.

we could also do three nights at BWV and use a free Marriott room near universal on our first night in. Would be the same points.

but I have no idea what the poll situation is at BWV. Is the big pool open? Are all the quiet ones open? Anyone know??

All 3 BW pools are open (BWI, Leisure pool at Community Hall, & Luna Park).
Luna Park slide, aka Keister Coaster, is currently closed through October 30 (projected).

Boardwalk would be my pick right now and I love OKW. Reason being is ability to walk to both parks, especially HS with the lack of transportation options available to get there by opening. OKW has my type of atmosphere, but not having the boat to springs lessons the draw for now. The lack of quick dining at boardwalk currently does pose some problems, but now that you can hitch a skyliner over to Riv and other hotels attached, it broadens the choices a little.

all this being said, if you are a long way out for your stay, the transportation options may be unlimited.

Thank you both!! We ended up spending a bit more points and are staying at the BWV the whole time!! Instead of Universal I think we will try Hollywood studios. Haven’t been there in many years so now I have to hop over to the theme park board!! Thank you again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter