Would love to scrap a page on Philharmagic, but...

Ok the best part of this thread was the pic of Donald's butt!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3:
Come to think of it that would be a great mini book entilted "no butts about Disney" and take pics of all the characters butts....
I know what I'm gonna do at DL now HAHAHAHA EXXXXCELLLENT

Ok the best part of this thread was the pic of Donald's butt!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3:
Come to think of it that would be a great mini book entilted "no butts about Disney" and take pics of all the characters butts....
I know what I'm gonna do at DL now HAHAHAHA EXXXXCELLLENT

LOL I have started to gather pics for my "Butt Shot" album. I noticed we have a lot of them, especially from Zoos so why not make a book about it! LOL

Lisa and I got several more from our last trip to WDW too.

LOL I did a "Scenes from Behind" LO about all the animal butt pics I ended up with on Kilimanjaro Safaris!

Love the Philharmagic LO, great colors!

LOL I have started to gather pics for my "Butt Shot" album. I noticed we have a lot of them, especially from Zoos so why not make a book about it! LOL

Lisa and I got several more from our last trip to WDW too.

My kids love this.. we have "DA BUTT" page in our albums.. my kids have a field day finding everyone/every animals butt! :):confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter