Would appreciate a very quick response...Do dedicated 2 BR at Boulder Ridge have pull-down/murphy bed or pullout sofa?

annekreel

DVC Since 2010
We are headed to WDW next week and are staying at SSR for eight nights. We may switch the last two nights to Boulder Ridge but only want to do it if there is a pulldown/Murphy bed rather than a sofa bed. Can anyone confirm the 2 BRs have murphy beds?

Thanks for your quick response!

Some of the upper floor rooms have angles ceiling which prevented them from putting the new murphy beds in all rooms. Not sure if that applied to all room sizes.

We are headed to WDW next week and are staying at SSR for eight nights. We may switch the last two nights to Boulder Ridge but only want to do it if there is a pulldown/Murphy bed rather than a sofa bed. Can anyone confirm the 2 BRs have murphy beds?

Thanks for your quick response!
The upper most floor may or may not have them; however, floors below that all should have them. As the prior poster stated the upper most floor doesn't have them (just wanted clarify that its that floor only) do to the roof angles. If you switch I'd say it is possible to get it with a high degree of certainty if you do a room request of only "Floors 1-4, Murphy Bed" Or something to that effect.

Would some of the 4th-floor rooms also not have Murphy beds since in other wings they are top-floor rooms? I'm inquiring because I'm staying at BRV in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter