Would anyone like to make something for a child going on a Make a Wish trip?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi!

Im not sure if you know about the Disboutique thread, but we do something called the Big Give. We sew clothes for kids going on their wish trips to Disneyworld. These children have life threatening conditions and we like to give them a little extra pixie dust!!

We have a "Big Give" going right now and would love to give the family a scrapbook, predone with spaces left for them to pop pictures in to! A special journal and/or autograph book would also be awesome for this little cutie!!This is a very rewarding experience, and the families we have are from our community here on the DIS!!!

You can click on the link in my siggie to regester for the Big Give board (we have to protect the families) or pm me!!!

Thanks so much for considering - you will really enjoy this!!!:wizard:

Here is the little girl I am talking about (ps - we like to keep the gifts a secret until they arrive at the families house):wizard:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2549250

I dont think anyone has signed up to make on for this little girlie yet, do you think one is for her? She is going through a different foundation than MAW. Im so excited!! Let me know if you can!!

:goodvibes

Hi!

Im not sure if you know about the Disboutique thread, but we do something called the Big Give. We sew clothes for kids going on their wish trips to Disneyworld. These children have life threatening conditions and we like to give them a little extra pixie dust!!

We have a "Big Give" going right now and would love to give the family a scrapbook, predone with spaces left for them to pop pictures in to! A special journal and/or autograph book would also be awesome for this little cutie!!This is a very rewarding experience, and the families we have are from our community here on the DIS!!!

You can click on the link in my siggie to regester for the Big Give board (we have to protect the families) or pm me!!!

Thanks so much for considering - you will really enjoy this!!!:wizard:

Here is the little girl I am talking about (ps - we like to keep the gifts a secret until they arrive at the families house):wizard:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2549250

BillWendy, if you don't get one - pm me. I'll be away for 3 weeks, but I'm sure something can be worked out (although it may be a little late).

I dont think anyone has signed up to make on for this little girlie yet, do you think one is for her? She is going through a different foundation than MAW. Im so excited!! Let me know if you can!!

The ones we are making are for a mom here on the scrap boards who's son was a make a wish kid. She donates to her local MAW in his memory.

By the looks of it they are leaving in a month. I don't know if we would have enough time to get it done between now and the time they leave.

Were you looking for a 12x12 or an 8x8 album??

I can do a composition journal book pretty quickly.

The ones we are making are for a mom here on the scrap boards who's son was a make a wish kid. She donates to her local MAW in his memory.

By the looks of it they are leaving in a month. I don't know if we would have enough time to get it done between now and the time they leave.

Were you looking for a 12x12 or an 8x8 album??

I can do a composition journal book pretty quickly.

That is so sweet.
Someone volunteered to do the Scrap Book for Madison - but if you'd like to do the journal that would be sooooo totally AWESOME!!!!

THanks to those who volunteered to do the Scrapbook and the Journal...would anyone want to do an autograph book for Madison??

How soon do you need the autograph book?

Hi - thank you so much, someone else has offered to do one for Madison, but, there will be more little WISH kiddo's coming soon!!!! Let me know if you'd like to help with them!! It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Wendy:goodvibes

HI,

I have a 7x7 scrapbook that is predone with disney enhancements I would donate. Send me a message so I can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter