Would anyone be interested in staying off-site in a condo for the Ladies Only Meet?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
I have access to a Marriott (either horizon or grande vista) 1 BR condo for only $312 for an entire week, 11/1-11/8. I can also get 7 day park hoppers for only $238.
I'm thinking about doing, as it's such a significant savings over staying onsite, plus I'd have a rental.
Would anyone be interested in joining me offsite for the Ladies Meet?

You might try asking this on the Roommate thread or the planning thread.

Also, I think we should be careful about posting too many new threads pertaining to the same trip on this board lest we take it completely over which isn't really fair to other people trying to find interest in their own meets. I believe this thread is left as a page long and doing so could cause someone else's meet or an important thread pertaining to our own meet being pushed off into never never land.

Moderators, please remove this post. I tried to PM, but was told that it isn't accepting PM's.

I think the "meat" of the meet will be the spontaneous plans that are made because you run into folks at Pop. For that reason, I plan to stay at Pop with the majority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter