Would anyone be interested in an Ocean City, NJ DIS Meet?

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
A few years ago, there was a DIS meet on the boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ. I'm posting a 'feeler' thread to see if there is anyone interested in another Ocean City DIS Meet?

Great, gofenmom! Maybe lunch at Stuart's on the Boardwalk? Who else is in?

My wife and I could possibly make that. I havent been to Ocean City in years! We usually go to Wildwood!! Let me know the dates and I'll get back to you!! :earsboy:

Should we set a date for Sunday, August 21? We'll meet at 11AM at the 7th Street enterance to the Boardwalk.

Hmmm - just a thought, would anyone want to switch this to an Atlantic City DIS Meet at the Rainforest Cafe?

Hi,

Southern NJ

I'd be interested in an Atlantic City, NJ DIS Meet rather than an Ocean City, NJ one, mainly because I do not drive and don't know yet how to get to Ocean City by bus. For AC I can just hop on the NJT train.

Jim

I will be in Ocean City, NJ Aug 6th - 13th. If it is then, I would love to get together!

PM me if you you will be in Ocean City this upcoming week, I will be there!

We could make this...Debi, let us know if this is a go and whether it's A.C. or O.C.

I would be intrested. I also usually go to Wildwood, NJ, but could do Ocean City or Atlantic City. Since I am a new member I have never been to a meet, so I would like to know, do we bring children? I have a 6 year old and 7 month old daughter. I don't know that I'd bring them to Atlantic City, though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter