Worth visiting DL for 3-4 hours only? TIA

j89

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

I hope it's not a silly question.
I've never been to a DL before, and I have a stopover in Hong Kong 14/07/18 and I have about 5 hours to spare.
Will land in Hong Kong, at 6pm, so I invisage I'll be able to get to DL at 7pm. Is it worth visiting for few hours?
I think I saw on the website that it closes at 9:30pm. Is that also true?

I look forward to any help.
thank you

I guess so. I would do it. The problem is if the flight is late but you can wait to buy the ticket until you land (the airport has wifi). I've been to Disneyland (Anaheim) for only 3 hours at night after a business meeting and I felt it was worth it.

DL isn't that far from the airport, so that works in your favor. I mean if you don't think you'll be able to get back there, then I'd say you should go check it out for a few hours. Are you going on a weekend or weekday? Weekday would be preferable in terms of the lines that may await you. It's not a very crowded park compared to the other Disney sites but still want to maximize your time.

I would definitely go do Mystic Manor first when you arrive at the park.

HKDL isn't that far from the airport, it was about 30 mins one way.
But then HKDL do not open till late, when we were there in Dec, PTN was at 7.30pm & Fireworks was at 8.30pm.
You may catch iron ride in between plus something else.
Mystic manor section of the park may close early (like 6.30pm).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!