Worried about redeeming Cdn.resident theme park tickets..

I am thinking on getting the Canadian 20% off of the tickets. I would like some information on what to do. I am confused about what to do, I need step by step help. I need a 6 day ticket for 1 person and 4 day pass for 1 person.

1- You call or order online.
2- To save money pick up at Guest Services instead of them mailing to you at $25?
3- What to you get after cashing out your cart? A confirmation with ie: 6 day ticket for 1 adult, 4 day ticket for 1 adult, does it have a bar code or something?
4- How do you link the tickets to My Disney Experience to do Fastpass? Do you call into Disney to link your discounted tickets?
5- Take something received after cashing out + passports to any Park Guest Services to activate the tickets?

6- If you have a hard plastic ticket it is easy to link tickets to my reservation.
I don't want to wait until I am there to do fastpass.

1- I ordered online.
For separate lengths or features you may have to complete the transactions separately if I recall correctly.
2- No need for anything to be mailed to you or need to pick anything up
3- you will receive an email receipt of each ticket, each with a bar code
4- you link with the number on the barcode
5- I took printouts of the tickets/bar code (completely unnecessary but wanted to be prepared) and passports for each ticket purchased to the ticketing booth outside our first park of the trip where they verify and “activate” your tickets.
6- no hard ticket required. All the info you need will be in your confirmation email.

I am thinking on getting the Canadian 20% off of the tickets. I would like some information on what to do. I am confused about what to do, I need step by step help. I need a 6 day ticket for 1 person and 4 day pass for 1 person.

You call or order online.
To save money pick up at Guest Services instead of them mailing to you at $25?
What to you get after cashing out your cart? A confirmation with ie: 6 day ticket for 1 adult, 4 day ticket for 1 adult, does it have a bar code or something?
How do you link the tickets to My Disney Experience to do Fastpass? Do you call into Disney to link your discounted tickets?
Take something received after cashing out + passports to any Park Guest Services to activate the tickets?

If you have a hard plastic ticket it is easy to link tickets to my reservation.
I don't want to wait until I am there to do fastpass.

I bought my Canadian resident tickets today. I did 2 transactions as I was purchasing for my friend so she could use her Visa. Right after I received my confirmation email with bar code, I went to Link Tickets under My Disney Experience. I put the bar code in and it came back, tickets already linked to the reservation, which it showed. I will bring the confirmation email with me.

I am hoping I will be lucky like previous travellers; my passes were bought as part of a Package. we swapped out reg park tickets for Cdn offer tickets. Some have not had to activate their passes because of this! and a CM on the phone told me that as well, I was skeptical until I saw people post that they were ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter