World of Color- My first attempt at photos

Sam241

Mouseketeer
I have been wanting to take photos of WOC for a while now but for one reason or another I never ended up with time to watch it or my tripod on hand etc. Last night I made it a point to watch it and try and take some photos to share.

Now before I share them let me just say I had the red section and I was right in front so on top of having a strange angled view I had to put my camera away after 10mins because it was getting to wet lol :-)

Hope you like the few I did manage to get though :-) (Nothing super amazing but there is always next time :-) lol

(PS I searched for a thread with world of color photos and I didn't find anything consolidated so hopefully this wont get flagged and closed as a duplicate...)

DSC9219-L.jpg

DSC9220-L.jpg

DSC9223-L.jpg

DSC9226-L.jpg

DSC9230-L.jpg

DSC9227-L.jpg

DSC9237-L.jpg

DSC9247-L.jpg

Awesome photos, thanks for posting! Next time if you can photos to post, post them in the DL picture of the day thread.

It's a pretty cool show, I'm still more of a fan of fantasmic but WOC is a different kind of show and for what it is. Well it's pretty Epic! :-)

I was excited to see your photos, but didn't see anything in your thread-did you mean to load some and forgot? or is my computer not loading them?

I was excited to see your photos, but didn't see anything in your thread-did you mean to load some and forgot? or is my computer not loading them?

Sorry I recently changed my domain forwarding to my main site and it's causing any photos I posted prior to that to not show up. I didn't think there was much interest in this thread so I never checked to see if the photos where showing up after the domain change. Anyways, it's fixed now and should be working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter