Workout Gym for BLT??

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Leaving in a couple days, and just realized I have NO clue where the workout gym is location for BLT/CR?? Years of going to Disney, and I cannot believe I don't know this. Any help?

They share with the Contemporary - it's located on the 3rd floor.

Thank you!! Is the gym nice? We've been to GF, VWL, and BCV Health Clubs (BCV being the best).....where does in rank with these?

Not that great, sadly. Best one I've been at so far has been at SSR. In order, I'd rank the gyms I've been to this way:

SSR
BWV
Kidani (haven't seen Jambo)
WL & YC (tie)
Contemporary
GF (which would be fine if it were empty, but it's way too small for two resorts)

Thank you!! Is the gym nice? We've been to GF, VWL, and BCV Health Clubs (BCV being the best).....where does in rank with these?

I loved the elliptical machines! It has a video screen that lets you "run" on virtual trails. Really fun! That was the only machine I used. Everything else looked fine.

It is a small gym for having to handle both BLT and Contemporary but it will do. Treadmills do get filled up quickly if you go around the 8AM hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter