Working on my (digi-scrap) Christmas cards, opinions, please!

I like the first one the best, so good choice -- like the color on the disney pictures.

Just so you know Sam's Club has 5x7 pictures and if you take in the image they will do them up as the "holiday card" special with the envelopes. Same thing with Costco - they have 6 x 7.5" cards.

I like the first one the best, so good choice -- like the color on the disney pictures.

Just so you know Sam's Club has 5x7 pictures and if you take in the image they will do them up as the "holiday card" special with the envelopes. Same thing with Costco - they have 6 x 7.5" cards.

Good to know! The winkflash ones come with envelopes, too. They do 5x7 or 4x8 cards with envelopes there. I got 125 5x7's with envelopes for $41.00 (including shipping). I think that is a pretty good deal!

Good to know! The winkflash ones come with envelopes, too. They do 5x7 or 4x8 cards with envelopes there. I got 125 5x7's with envelopes for $41.00 (including shipping). I think that is a pretty good deal!

do you upload it to Winkflash (or Costco?) as a jpeg? I'm working on my card design and wasn't sure where I'd get it printed ... didn't realize I had less expensive (than mpix) options!

do you upload it to Winkflash (or Costco?) as a jpeg? I'm working on my card design and wasn't sure where I'd get it printed ... didn't realize I had less expensive (than mpix) options!

Yep -- just upload the .jpg and order. I ordered the 5x7 blank cards and just filled the card with my picture. Make sure to check the cropping before you order (for some reason they automatically applied a crop to my 5x7 picture for a 5x7 card, but I was able to fix it). My cards arrived today! Yippee!! Now I have to buy stamps.

Yep -- just upload the .jpg and order. I ordered the 5x7 blank cards and just filled the card with my picture. Make sure to check the cropping before you order (for some reason they automatically applied a crop to my 5x7 picture for a 5x7 card, but I was able to fix it). My cards arrived today! Yippee!! Now I have to buy stamps.

thanks! :)

I hope my cards turn out half as nice as yours!

Thanks for the tip!!! I ordered mine tonite... AND -- I did a coupon search and found a coupon for 23 cent photocards (5x7 or 4x8 with envelopes).... good thru 11-30... Coupon code:GREATCARD8
http://cpncbn.com/m/36696.htm

:banana: :cheer2:

I like the first one. It is really nice!
So now what size would you print this? Are you going to print them at home? Or just make them a regular sized photo? You are totally peaking my interests! LOL! I must make a mental note not to look at your stuff! LOL!

I like the first one. It is really nice!
So now what size would you print this? Are you going to print them at home? Or just make them a regular sized photo? You are totally peaking my interests! LOL! I must make a mental note not to look at your stuff! LOL!

I printed them as 5x7's through Winkflash. They even came with the right sized envelopes!

odd that my posting came so late.......
Thanks....maybe one of these cold winter days I will play around with the PC....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter