Wordle website

That's really cool...thank you for posting the link. I'll definitely be giving that a try!

I used Wordle to make this lyric for my DL swap. It's a fun tool. Missesdisney used it for her recent swaps too.

dl_faland.jpg

how big does it print out? I'll have to go play with it...

If you know how to use the Print Screen function, you can use that to save the images. Then in an image editor, crop out the parts of the screen shot you don't want, and then you can resize at will.

I guess Vista has a "snipping tool" that also captures images on the screen, but I don't have Vista. Then the same thing, crop in an image editor.

I used Wordle to make this lyric for my DL swap. It's a fun tool. Missesdisney used it for her recent swaps too.

dl_faland.jpg

Hope, did you make that topper in CDS or SCAL? Either way it's AWESOME! Any chance you could email me the file?

It's a CDS file. And the file is just for the shadow layer. It's in three parts, so it's not resizable easily. As is, it's about 3x11. The top layer is just icon pieces from DCT and HEA cut at 1", the letters are Alphaliscious at 1.5". The flowers, hearts and stars don't have top layers. And yes I can send it to you.

dl_faland.jpg

Wow, that is amazing. Can you just come over to my house and do all my Disney Pages pretty please?

I would love to have the file.

Oh I just got this magazine this week and saw that site--very neat site and sounds very addicting! Thanks for passing it on!

Susie, just playing around with it, but if you put in your words, hit open in window, then shift print screen. Then open a picture editor software and crop it. I did it in Word, so I'm assuming you can do it in Photo Shop or Paint as well.

HTH,
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter