WooHoo! MS just offered BW addon

Boo

DVC BWV '98
Our guide just called and offered us a small add on package at BWV. She said that they had a few buybacks and that they were going down the list of names from the lottery last month. Woohoo!!! We even got lucky so that the use year coincides with our current BWV contract. Yippee! This makes for a nice anniversary present. Now I just have to decide how to use the extra points. Nothing like an extra vacation coming our way! :)

I got a call too :D . I always wanted in at Boardwalk but it was sold out so I bought in at Wilderness lodge and entered the lottery. i didn't win but just got a call. Yeah!!! My only problem is I have a Dec use year and now have 100 points that will expire at the end of November. To late to bank or use magical beginnings.

I saw your post on the rental board Dawn. I hope you get lucky with a buyer. But in the meantime, convert the points to a ressie(which you can always change), so that you arent stuck with points and no room. This way you can list the ressie dates and try and find a buyer that way. If worst comes to worst, donate the trip or give it away to a close friend. Good luck!

Hi Boo!

Congratulations!! If I may ask, what's your use year? We've been waiting since January & our use year has not come up... such a bummer!

Our use year is June. Dawn- lucky dawg! They only offered us 75 instead of 100 so we couldn't take advantage of the magical beginnings. And unfortunately, without that option we could only come up with enough down payment for 50 of those points. So I hope another DIS DVC out there gets those extra 25!

Please forgive my ignorance, but how do you get on these "call lists" for small points contracts. I'm always looking to add on at BWV or VWL, but only in small quantities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter