WOOHOO....I just saved $500!!

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
I called and used the AFJ code. Others have called and was told they needed a pin. I called to use the AEP code but thought I'd try AFJ first. She didn't ask for a pin number and it got my ressies at CBR down to $82.50 (with tax) a night. A savings of $550. for me!! Unfortunatly neither AFJ or AEP applies to the values. :(

I did mention Ap rates not being out, she checked her sheet of "upcoming" events, but didn't see anything. We both agreed it's calling it close to the AP April 9th exp. date. Although I wonder if they will just decide to extend those out??

Anyways, I'm doing the happy dance!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

oh yeah.....It's CRO this time so my balance isn't due until arrival! YAY!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

phorsenuf,

Please be careful about not needing a pin. I just called about an e-mail I got AFQ, which didn't need a pin.

I then read your e-mail and asked about AFJ - and the CM told me absolutely it needed a pin.

I hope you're right though. She wouldn't book it for me without a pin number.

Just curious if a CM books the ressie w/out a pin do have to worry about them changing the ressie at check in to a higher amount?

About a month ago, I called with a code that I thought needed a PIN, but the CM said it didn't & booked it for me. Saved me tons of money. The next day I was nervous so I called back & was told by another CM that since I had not given the PIN # the ressies did not take & my ressies were put back to rack. I would NOT have known had I not called. Furthermore, if I had had the PIN# I would have had to bring the postcard or email I had received with me to check-in.

So, if I were you, I would check again & make sure they are going to mail you a confirmation statement. Perhaps, if you have access to a fax, you could get them to fax it to you. Just to be safe. I wouldn't want you to show up, there be problems, & start your vacation badly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter