Woo Yoo!!! The parks will be open 'til 10:00pm in July

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
Woo Yo!!! I've never seen IOA/US open at night. I complained a bit on the boards about it last year, but now I get my chance..YIPPEE!!!

I just had to get that off my chest. Whew! :)

That will provide for some nice night rides. Hopefully it will clear out by then... DD should at least. I just go a couple hours before closing anyway to catch low crowds and cooler temps.

Are all rides along with restaurants and food stands open until 10:00pm also? Or are there only a few select attractions open similar to the disney structure?

What about the 4th of July? Will the parks be open later than 10?

Sherrilate,
When we were there last July the rides were all open until park closing time. Some of the food vendors closed earlier.

Originally posted by Sherrilatte
Are all rides along with restaurants and food stands open until 10:00pm also? Or are there only a few select attractions open similar to the disney structure?

Several food stands close withing the last hour and some restaurants, I couldn't say which for sure though. As for the rides, they all stay open unless a fireworks show is taking place. In that case, rides like Hulk and Doom will be shut down about 15-30 minutes ahead of time to prepare for the fireworks. At this time(last hour) you can ride just about anything in LC, JP, SL, or TL without any wait. Marvel may still have some wait. If you don't have a little one and want to ride P Flyers, closing time is an ideal time to ride it. They don't mind the height restriction this late in the day.

During our last stay in April, the parks were open till 10 pm. I loved going on Jaws in the dark.

Make sure you get a rest break during the day, we didn't and we were like the walking dead heading back to the HRH.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter