Woo Hoo! I got AKV!

iwannbindisnee

DIS Veteran
I just had to share & send along pixie dust pixiedust: pixiedust: to those of you calling MS today--I was able to change my 2 bdrm SSR to AKV Savannah view 2 bdrm for 1/23-1/27!! I am so excited. We are taking 2 sets of friends & one set has never been & on top of that they love animals!! I can't wait. Good luck to everyone who is trying to get the value & concierge rooms at AKV--I know they won't be as easy!! Deb

Well, I got two nights of a three night reservation this morning. The problem is that the missing night is in the middle. I have no doubt that I will get it as it is just one night. If not, I will just switch back to SSR.

Congrats!! We got a CL studio for 1/26 and move over to a 1BR SV the day after for a few nights - just had to do the sunrise safari again (with DGrD this time):thumbsup2 - and I'm eager to check out the new room layouts and see how construction is coming along across the way on our new 'home'! My next mission will be a GV in the new building for Nov/Dec of '09 - that's our next big all-family trip after this fall (for youngest DDs 30th)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter