Woo Hoo! Going to DLR for our anniversary!

LavenderPeach

<font color=darkorchid>Didn't understand how you c
My MIL is going to watch DS for a couple of days so DH and I will be heading to DLR next week for our anniversary! I'm really excited. We're staying at the Candy Cane Inn for 2 nights! :cool1: We're going to do things we can't do with DS or that would be difficult to do with him. I really wanted to see Aladin (DS wouldn't be able to sit through it) but it's not playing when we'll be there. Oh well. We have lots of other things to keep us busy!

:yay:

Hooray!!!! Congrats on getting a short break....you deserve it!! Have a wonderful anniversary & relax!!

Bummer about Aladdin....it really is a wonderful show!

Have fun!!!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks DizNee Luver! I can't wait for a break! We used to have a home health nurse but she quit a few months ago, which is actually for the better but, I haven't had much of a break. I'm also excited about being able to go as fast or slow as we want without having to worry about DS's schedule.

We'll have to try again to see Aladdin some other time. I really want to see it.

Hope things are going well for you! :goodvibes

I am SO HAPPY :yay: for you!!! You really need breaks so that you can take care of yourself! Have a great trip because you really deserve it!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

YAY!!!! Have a GREAT time!

Thanks Pixie! I'm excited to be free for a few days!

We went over to DLR today and met up with PinkBudgie and her DH for a few hours. She said you were there over the weekend but I guess you didn't run into each other. Hope you had a good time!

We had fun, but no we didn't see your sister at all, I was bummed, I'd hoped to run into her. Oh well, another time maybe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter