Wonderin' if you can see them...Finally...here are some of my flower pics....

<center> The Wait

is

Finally Over!

:bounce:

I can see them and they are beautiful.

OMG...you guys are too funny!!! I found out that I was finally accessed to hotlink and so I sent another DISer over to the tech board to see if they could that pic and I hadn't heard anything yet...I came to see what people were up to today and look at you guys!!!!!!! ROFLMBO....

I guess I gotta get my behind in gear now and keep taking pics!!!! I have a rose bush that I planted just about a month ago (a find at $4 at WalMart - hope it survives) and it has 3 blooms on it...waiting for them to open now!!!!!!!

And that coneflower plant is just taking off!!!! Also I have a mum that has gotten huge and is beginning to bloom. And now that I took care of all the dried up dead stuff from the tulips the front of my house is starting to look awesome...guess I have some work in store for me this weekend!!!!! ROFL

Yipee!!!! I can see them December99!!! :Pinkbounc They look great, well worth the wait!! Looking forward to more! :)

I'm onto you now, Dec99.... In order to build up the anticipation, you purposely posted pictures of little red Xs. Then, once you had us hooked, you posted the real pictures. Pretty tricky of you. We're all onto you now though :smooth: and I'll be keeping an eye out for any more of these shennannigans...

:p

Now go get your butt in gear and post some rose bush pictures! :D

I love the flowers. Our coneflowers are so tall this year...I think I would prefer them to stay shorter, keeps them from getting too top heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter