Wonderful World of Memories

Tinkermom76

Gawrsh
I have never been to this store and I was wondering if anyone had pictures from inside of the scrapbooking merchandise si I can plan how much I need to save to spend there ;)

I've been there but don't have a picture that would give you a good idea of what merchandise they have. There was a large cut out of Mickey that I took a picture of. :goodvibes

The store has pretty much of what you've probably already seen at other stores, or at the stores in the resorts. It's fun to check out once but I really didn't spend a lot there. :confused3

This store is no longer there, but they have scrapping supplies at World of Disney and some of the other shops. We saw lots of stuff at the Character Warehouse stores also.

Now the Character Warehouse store is a store I think is worth going to!!

There are a couple - one is in the prime (premium? I forget) outlets off Vineland near downtown Disney and another is in the Lake Buena Vista shops a couple miles farther out Vineland going toward Kissimmee.

Oh they were fantastic!!!! :cloud9:

They are the disney park outlets and we found some great deals. They have everything! DS got action figures of the fab 5 dressed as pirates characters for $2.99 regular $8.95. I got a sweatshirt $16.99 regular $54.95. My best deal...I got a Disney Dooney and Bourke for $89.99. :cool1: That was my Mother's Day present! :thumbsup2

There are now 3 in the area, though the 3rd one is not an official warehouse, but has some official merchendise. (If that makes sense.) One is on Vineland, one on I-Drive (much bigger and better selection), and the little one is in the outlet mall across from Walmart. They are all very close to WDW. This was the first time we have ever had a rental car in Orlando, but on our next trip I am going to suggest getting a rental car just so that we can hit these stores. We saved a ton on souviners!

I never rent a car when I go so those are probably not a good idea for me. I go alone with my kids so I have never needed a rental car

I never rent a car when I go so those are probably not a good idea for me. I go alone with my kids so I have never needed a rental car

We never have either. We always stay on property and use ME and buses, however this time DH did some work during the trip so we spend part of the vacation off property and had to have a rental car. I had fun shopping! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter