wonder-november-10-2017

Paid off the cruise today!! It's our first Disney cruise (5th cruise overall) Celebrating my 40th birthday- with a lot of you, I noticed, 1977 was a good year! Our fam is me, Hubs, 2 daughters 17 & 14 and son 10. We are driving to Galveston from California and spending a week after the cruise road tripping home. I am totally up for FE's if someone wants to start a group (I don't know how to do it and have never done them before- but I have some ideas, lol)

There was a gentleman on our last cruise that organized a Fish Extender group very effectively, and I would be willing to try. He listed all the participants, their cabin, their children, and their children's favorite Disney character, and we all exchanged little presents throughout the cruise. We actually loved it, and the kids had little games, magnets, glow sticks, etc. to play with particularly fun on Pirate Night. Could you send me the above information, and I can start working on it? So far there are three families including ours that would like to exchange.

Hi Steve and Sue here .
We'll be flying over from Manchester in the UK to join this cruise .We're staying in Houston for a few days in advance before driving to Galveston .
This will be our 11th Disney cruise , most of which have been Western's or Eastern's . Our 12th is booked and we'll be doing the Baltic states out of Copenhagen on the Magic in August 18th .We haven't done the magic for a while .It'll be good to see her again .
Hope everyone has a great time .I'm just looking forward to the sun and the heat in November !!

Would anyone be interested in setting up a Fish Extender group? We did this on our first time cruise this year, and it added a little spice (no pun intended... one group brought pepper jelly from Oregon!) to our time.
I'd love to participate in FE! But I have no idea how to set up a group

Hey everybody!! My husband and not and I are in our late 20's! This is our first Disney cruise! We have a 2.5 year old girl and a 10 month old boy! We would love to do FE with y'all! ...anyone know how to set this up?

Hello, All! We are first time Disney cruisers and are SO excited. We are celebrating DH's BIG 4-0 and will be accompanied by my daughter (3 yo) and our family friends (Mom, Dad and 2 girls, aged 4 and 8). We have heard about the Fish Extender Group and would love to be a part! How do we get involved?
I have a 2.5 year old and a 10 month old. I've been reading on Fish extenders and may try and start a group

Just checked in as it opened for us today .
We'll be sorting Palo dinners and excursions out at the weekend .
Vacation can't come soon enough

Steve and Sue

116 days!!! We are second time cruisers- kids have never cruised - just hubs and I on anniversary and so much fun we had to do it again- 3 kids dd15, dd11, ds10. We homeschool so this is purview favorite time to travel! From local area- outside Houston- so we are driving to port!

I have a 2.5 year old and a 10 month old. I've been reading on Fish extenders and may try and start a group

We would definitely like to start a fish extender group! Should we exchange emails amongst all the interested parties? This is sort of a clumsy mechanism of communication. I think we need about ten families to participate, and I think there are at least that many in this thread.

We are booked!
Going to be 2 adults and 7 kiddos fromLouisiana and yes we would like to do fish extender with anyone!
Super excited!
Sharon
We would definitely like to start a fish extender group! Should we exchange emails amongst all the interested parties? This is sort of a clumsy mechanism of communication. I think we need about ten families to participate, and I think there are at least that many in this thread.

We are booked!
Going to be 2 adults and 7 kiddos fromLouisiana and yes we would like to do fish extender with anyone!
Super excited!
Sharon

Let's see how many people are interested! We would like to exchange with you!

Paid off the cruise today!! It's our first Disney cruise (5th cruise overall) Celebrating my 40th birthday- with a lot of you, I noticed, 1977 was a good year! Our fam is me, Hubs, 2 daughters 17 & 14 and son 10. We are driving to Galveston from California and spending a week after the cruise road tripping home. I am totally up for FE's if someone wants to start a group (I don't know how to do it and have never done them before- but I have some ideas, lol)

Or I noticed a lot of FE groups start Facebook groups, there's a Facebook group for our cruise date, I just joined on FB. If everyone is on there we could start a group chat/message... If not I don't mind sharing my email.

dsnefam, thanks for posting the Facebook link. They seem to have their act together. Can't wait. This will be our first Disney cruise.

Karin, we signed up on the cruise's FB page but would be interested in doing an FE here as well if you are still seeking participants.

This will be our third cruise, and amazingly enough our third time on the Wonder! Funny how things work out like that. Our oldest is off doing the young college student thing, so this time it will be my husband and I, and our two teens. We're really looking forward to the trip, I check the Navigator app almost daily just so that I can see the ticker going down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter