wonder-november-10-2017

Hi. This will be the 5th Disney cruise for my daughter and I, but our first on the Wonder. We have previously sailed on the Magic (2007 with my late husband); the Dream in 2011; the Fantasy in 2013 & 2015). Also this will be our first out of Galveston. We have previously only cruised out of Port Canaveral. We are very excited!

Hello! We are thrilled to be going on our 5th cruise as well. First time to Texas for me! It should be great It will be our third time on the Wonder. We've also sailed on the Magic and Fantasy. We prefer the small ships. There will be a group of seven of us travelling; my husband, daughter (15) and my mother-in-law, as well as our friends and their daughter (11). See you there!

Would anyone be interested in setting up a Fish Extender group? We did this on our first time cruise this year, and it added a little spice (no pun intended... one group brought pepper jelly from Oregon!) to our time.

Hello! We are thrilled to be going on our 5th cruise as well. First time to Texas for me! It should be great It will be our third time on the Wonder. We've also sailed on the Magic and Fantasy. We prefer the small ships. There will be a group of seven of us travelling; my husband, daughter (15) and my mother-in-law, as well as our friends and their daughter (11). See you there!

Are you interested at all in setting up a Fish Extender Group?

Hi. This will be the 5th Disney cruise for my daughter and I, but our first on the Wonder. We have previously sailed on the Magic (2007 with my late husband); the Dream in 2011; the Fantasy in 2013 & 2015). Also this will be our first out of Galveston. We have previously only cruised out of Port Canaveral. We are very excited!

Hello, All! We are first time Disney cruisers and are SO excited. We are celebrating DH's BIG 4-0 and will be accompanied by my daughter (3 yo) and our family friends (Mom, Dad and 2 girls, aged 4 and 8). We have heard about the Fish Extender Group and would love to be a part! How do we get involved?

This is going to be our second cruise. It is just the hubs and I this time. We are both turning 40. I cannot think of a better way to celebrate! Our first cruise was out of Port Canaveral and on the Dream. We are so excited to just have some he and I time!

We don't usually participate in the FE group and will not be for this cruise either. Even though it looks like it could be fun, I don't have the time to prepare for it. But I hope you all have fun participating!!

Paid off the cruise today!! It's our first Disney cruise (5th cruise overall) Celebrating my 40th birthday- with a lot of you, I noticed, 1977 was a good year! Our fam is me, Hubs, 2 daughters 17 & 14 and son 10. We are driving to Galveston from California and spending a week after the cruise road tripping home. I am totally up for FE's if someone wants to start a group (I don't know how to do it and have never done them before- but I have some ideas, lol)

Hello, All! We are first time Disney cruisers and are SO excited. We are celebrating DH's BIG 4-0 and will be accompanied by my daughter (3 yo) and our family friends (Mom, Dad and 2 girls, aged 4 and 8). We have heard about the Fish Extender Group and would love to be a part! How do we get involved?
Let's see how many people are interested! We would like to exchange with you!

There was a gentleman on our last cruise that organized a Fish Extender group very effectively, and I would be willing to try. He listed all the participants, their cabin, their children, and their children's favorite Disney character, and we all exchanged little presents throughout the cruise. We actually loved it, and the kids had little games, magnets, glow sticks, etc. to play with particularly fun on Pirate Night. Could you send me the above information, and I can start working on it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts