Wonder - March 18, 2018 Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

2SillyBirds

Just can't get enough of the Mouse
I am so excited. Just booked my first ever cruise and am going semi-solo. I have been to WDW many times by myself, and was a little nervous about doing this but luckily a good friend of mine has booked a trip with his family on the same cruise.

Over the moon excited. I have read about Fish Extenders which sounds fun. Does anyone have experience with these?

We just booked this cruise yesterday as a rebook for our cancelled cruise due to Irma, so very excited to have a spring break cruise now.

Hello All! My kids and I are on this cruise, which will be our first one on Disney in a couple years. We hadn't done the Fish Extenders thing in the past and I'm wondering if anyone could provide some tips on how to get started with this? I'm a single dad with a 10 yo boy and 8 yo girl. We're very excited to get away and back onto a Disney cruise!!! Thanks for any help!

Say would anyone be able to leave information about the movies you had? Also I wanted to see if they have the 1820 society(group for people over 17 and not yet 21) in your navigator please?
Please use “reply” button so I can tell our cruise group. Thank you in advance. Have a great trip, you get one more night than us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter