Wk Of Sept 8 - WISH Walking/Running Club

While we are on the subject of free things.

When Erica and I were gift shopping at Downtown Disney, one of the cashiers gave us a 25% discount for using the Disney (Chase) Visa to pay. None of the others did and since this was the last time we checked out I didn't ask for it from any of the other cashiers. I was just glad Erica was done shopping.

Does anyone know about discounts in the gift shops? We fit most catagories, retired military, senior citizens, annual pass holders, mentally challanged, ect....

Any pennies saved when Erica is on shopping frenzy would be great.

Dave:hippie:

Dave, I believe Downtown Disney also takes AAA. I got a 10% discount last September with it......

It seems like the rumor has gotten back to my sources boss. I received this auto response when I emailed hime today:

Thank you for your e-mail! I have transitioned to a new area of the company and am no longer with Disney Sports.

I think this means he was fired:scared1: Open mouth get fired! I can only guess if Areosmith performing is true:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter