With the new AP system ....

mom22boys

DIS Veteran
can you still book up to three rooms with the AP discount? Do the rooms need to be in the same resort (BIL has two girls who want to be close to the castle and we have two boys who want to be near the animals)? Do the rooms need to be over the exact time period (BIL is driving in and we are flying in)?

Much thanks? ::MinnieMo Still trying to decide if the AP is the way to go for us!

My DW and I each have APs. Could we book a room for another couple traveling with us if I booked one room and my DW booked the other?

Yes, but whoever books for the friend needs to be the one to check in and pay for the room.

tjmouse said:
Yes, but whoever books for the friend needs to be the one to check in and pay for the room.

Not sure they have to pay. According to the website, it says an Adult AP must be presented at checkin and the AP holder must be part of the travel party. It never says the person has to pay or even stay in that particular room. However, whoever books the room must pay the one night deposit. I recently booked a room for a friend of mine, but when she checked in, she was allowed to pay for her own room, with her own credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter