Wishing I had longer

Redbudlover

DIS Veteran
Reading all these Disney posts is making me jealous and wishing I had planned more days at Disney. I am taking DH to Universal as he has not seen Diagon Alley yet but I also want him to experience Avatar! so I squeezed out a day i the middle of the week to go to MVMCP and Pandora the next morning. Now I can't stand it that I am missing EP and HS!!!

I always wish I had more time at Disney. Even after my recent trip where I spent nine full days at Disney plus some time on both arrival and departure day, I could have spent more time at Disney. Of course I have never been to Universal. I don't think of it as a solo trip. Maybe somebody will want to go there with me someday, but I am very comfortable going to Disney by myself. Have a wonderful trip.

We just had a two day Disney trip this past weekend. Definitely feels too short but better two days then no days!

One trip I stayed on property for a week, and then off property for a week. That SPOILED me. Now every trip I take feels way too short :sad:

I just spent to weeks onsite. We were still sad to leave and shortly after we got back, DH asked when we were going again lol. It's never enough time.

Sounds like u have a super cool trip planned though. The Potter areas are pretty amazing and FoP is like nothing else. Blew us away. I think u made amazing choices.

Any chance you could add a couple more days to the front or end of your trip?

You can always plan ahead we are going to Florida for 2 weeks in June 2018 and I am already starting to make notes for our June 2021 trip and this site is a great place to do it,

Did a 2 day Disney trip in May and didn't know when we would be able to go back and only got to do MK and EP but it turned out to be a decent little trip we didn't a couple things we hadn't done before ate a few places that we hadn't before so it was definitely worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter