Wishing for all the Buds....

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
A Happy Easter!

Whatever you're doing, gardening, spending time with family, eating lots of chocolate, have a wonderful weekend! :)

easterlily.jpg

Cute, eh? :)
cuteasterbunnies1.jpg

:)

Awww...cutie bunnies!!!! Too bad they eat the buds right off my tulips!!!

thank you for the kind wish kim...i wish for you the same.

my easter wish at home is to get the deck off my one and only back garden. for the construction they picked up the deck and moved it and plopped it on t he large bed I moved everything to. they promise that it will be off within the next 2 weeks....I can only wish and think of my poor babies under there with no warm sunshine.

Thanks, Kim. Happy Easter to everyone....:D

We're heading to SC on Easter to meet our little puppy.....:D

Happy Easter/Spring Wishes for all the Garden Buds from me too. And wishing for Amid's garden bed to be cleared of that deck asap!

Off with the deck!!!! Your poor little babies, Vanessa. I hope they make it!

Our Easter weekend turned out to be a little different than we expected.

A dear friend of our family, in fact, my Mother's closest friend for 63 years, passed away on Good Friday. :(

We were able to get to the hospital before she died, so my Mother had a chance to say her goodbyes. I'm so thankful for that. What an amazing gift, having someone in your life for so long.

Tomorrow is the funeral, with DH and my brothers honoured to be pallbearers.

I ordered an arrangement today for the funeral home, and I didn't really know what to ask for. I wanted spring flowers, but nothing too bright and colourful. The family had requested -no lilies-, and it's a good thing I knew that, or I probably would of asked for them, considering it's Easter. I guess I just don't know what people traditionally send.

Thank you for reading this....and I'll stop rambling. I'm feeling a little bit emotional today I guess.

Kim

(((Hug))) Deepest sympathy to your family and to the family of your mom's dear friend.

Thank you Buds, that's very sweet of you. :)

I just want to add, that Eleanor, in addition to being my Mom's dearest friend, was closer to me and my siblings than any of my blood relatives. Strange how that works out sometimes.....

Eleanor, her husband Frank, and their daughter Kelly, spent every Christmas with us (except this one past, because she was so ill), since before I was born......a very long time ago. They also spent time with us at the cottage every summer. We will miss her so much......:(

One more thing, the flowers I ordered....not impressed at all. :rolleyes:

Thanks again, Buds ! :)

I am sad to read of your family's loss, Kim. Easter will not be the same for you again, but I hope it will always remind you of your dear friend and the times you spent together.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter