"Wishes" to debut in Oct.

catherine

<font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav
I just read here http://www.wdwig.com/hnews.htm#798 that the new firework display "Wishes" at MK is debuting in Oct.

FITS is one of my favourite attractions, so I'm really excited about "Wishes" it sounds like it is going to be awesome!!

Kaylee - what else is happening in October? Actually we're going end of November. Our last trip was January this year. Does anyone know what else will be new besides the Fireworks and Mission Space of course! (Still haven't made my mind up as to whether I've got the bottle to try it!).

Thanks for any help.

Ann.

Hi UKAnnie, I think that Spectromagic also makes its debuts in Oct.

Not too sure if there are any other new attractions or not. We are also going at the end of Nov. so we are really excited to be able to do some new stuff.

Sorry UKAnnie I posted the wrong attraction. We were just talking about Spectromagic and I typed in that instead of Mickey's Philharmagic (sp?).

Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to EVERTHING. Even though I've been several times before - like they say - it's just like coming come. I'm sure they put something in the water. Especially looking forward to the Christmas decorations and Candlelight Processional. Pity about the Osborne Lights though. I hope they put something extra around the Studios to make up!

Ann.

Ann we are looking forward to the xmas decorations as well.

Looking forward to new fireworks as well. Will Tinkerbell still fly?

Hi UK Valerie,
Tinkerbell is still going to fly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter