Wishes photos

Yzerbear19

I'm beautifully tragic - Elphaba (Wicked)
Does anyone have any good photos from Wishes they would be willing to share? Or know where I could find some that I could print off. I want to do a page for Wishes, but our photos from that didn't turn out that great. I think I ended up taking more video of the fireworks than still photos.

Thanks!

I have all my disney photos on my website in my sig. I mark the MK days, so click those for Wishes. I shrink them before putting them online, so if you want any, PM me and I can send you the larger pics, or you can just swipe them from the website if you prefer.

I have a couple that I like from some of our trips. I'll try to find them tomorrow and post. :)

It's probably too late, but I buy postcards of hard to take pictures. I did it for the safari in Animal Kingdom and finally had a page of animals instead of blurry faraway indistinguishable creatures. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter