Wishblade

b&bdiscruisers

Mouseketeer
Well, the long wait is finally over! :cheer2: I ordered my Wishblade on June 10 & it was on backorder but they were finally able to get them in stock & it arrived today :banana: I haven't hooked it up to the computer yet, kind of intimidated by it but as soon as I post this I'll dig in, at least hook it up & load the software. Hey, jennyL, did you ever get started on yours? If so, how is it going? Will let you all know later how it's going with the new toy! :thumbsup2

Nope sorry haven't hooked it up yet. Having a enw house seems to take all my time. LOL My DH will be home tomorrow afternoon waiting on some furniture to be delivered and the cable company to come and look at the modem so hopefully he'll get a chance then. He's working a concert Friday and Saturday nigh so I'd love to have some alone time to play with it and figure it out.

Let me know if you get it going.

Mine arrived last week, after having waited while it was on backorder since the week before Mother's Day! So far I love it! I have cut lots of things and can connect words. I have to figure out how to do some tracing of things and more with the drawing, but for cutting fonts it's so easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter