Wish me luck - heading to California tomorrow

GaSleepingBeautyFan

DIS Veteran
We head to California with part of the Robotics Club for the high school competition in Anaheim.

I'm hoping I won't have any problems getting on the plane since the person who booked my ticket did it under my nickname.

We are doing carryon only which isn't something I normally do. Hopefully I can get everything into my carryon suitcase.

Then they have us doing only an hour layover in the Phoenix airport. I hope our plane isn't late out of ATL so we make that flight.

And last week, I recieved the itinerary which has us renting 2 cars with me driving one. That wasn't the original plan but at least I have my Garmin so hopefully I won't mess up and get us lost.

And he has us up until midnight every evening and out of bed at 6:30am because of the competition starting early. I sure hope I don't turn into a witch from lack of sleep. (that has been known to happen before.)

Yup - I will need all the luck I can muster. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter