wish me luck and send the pixie dust....

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
The door to my scrapbook room has been closed for over a month -- it's so messy! We have been re-doing other parts of the house this summer and the scrapbook room became the "holding" place for many other things. While my entire family is watching the word cup, I am sneaking off to try to make some progress on this mess of this room........I am ready to get it cleaned up and scrap! I have a bag of almond hershey kisses and a soda to take with me....so I think I'm ready!!:cheer2:

the chocolate alone will get you through the night and that room will be sparkling in the morning!! :lmao:

Oh, I like what food you serve in your scrapping room.

There should be a scrap statute that no storage of household items are allowed in our scrapping rooms!

There should be a scrap statute that no storage of household items are allowed in our scrapping rooms!

you would think.....well, it's a long story but we were having a houseful (and I mean FULL) of people for a week and some things had to go in there. Then one of the kids had a major cleanout of their room and closet and guess where the stuff went? So I am struggling......but it's getting clean slowly but surely.

Same thing happened to me when we installed new flooring in the guest room, everything went into my scrap room, you couldn't even walk into the room.

you've seen the state of my scrap space!!

I have car parts, toys, school papers, etc etc etc.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter