Wisdom teeth

Thank you everyone. They weren't able to reschedule her surgery, so I have found someone else to go instead. Just don' want to chance something going wrong.

My son got his out October 26th and we left for Disney on 30th.

He had to have four impacted wisdom teeth out, as well as two that were next to the bottom wisdom teeth. We explained our dilemma to the oral surgeon and he agreed to do it under Novocaine, rather than anesthesia, if my son would agree. He did and that made all the difference in recovery process. No sedation or anesthesia to recover from.

During those four days, he laid around and rested up. The only time he needed to take his prescribed pain meds was after a long time walking at the parks. I guess it got his blood pumping to the site and caused pain. With his meds, he did fine and enjoyed the trip. Stitches were self dissolving and there was no need for a follow up.

I think she will be fine. I’d bring along some Tylenol or something and she may still have to limit her foods to soft foods, but 5 days after, it shouldn’t be too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!