Winter Wonderland coming to DCA

wdi2b

why is the rum always gone
So, decorations are being put up for the winter Wonderland for Mad T Party. I was closing the two bars when they were testing all the decorations. It really looks amazing and everyone should walk through it atleast once (and stop by and say hi to me, I have never met anyone from this site). We're also getting a new item, it's a holiday favorite made hard! So come join us for a cup of tea!!!

Holiday favorite made hard? I don't know what that means.....lol
I didn't know you worked there, are you always at the Mad T Party?

I work Mad T every so often... i'm usually at award weiners, schmoozies, or Mad T. I'm pretty sure it's a hard eggnog!

Ahhhhhhhhh hard eggnog, that would make sense. I don't like eggnog though, can't get past that texture, gag. lol

Jessica works Mad T sometimes but I met her in CarsLand. Next time I planning a visit (hopefully soon) I'll let you know, maybe we will be able to meet up and say Hi. :) I do like Award Weiners..... :)
Ok that sounded weird.....hahahahahahahahaha

yea haha, we just call it Awards

the Mad T Cm's that aren't behind the bars are attraction workers. They work their attractions and all the parades and shows

Oh ok, so you basically do "food work" LOL
I understand :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter