Winter dreamaker package anyone?

3littlepeas

Mouseketeer
Our family of 5 will be in "the world" Dec 6 to 14....I am now considering the winter dreamaker package....do you think that for a "poor canadian" it is a good option, or should I wait for a canadian special?
Julie

We are going to there also in December and I got a price for this package from the Disney website.For the 12 days we will be there,the quote was $2778.10US(for the All Stars)Right now I have the room booked at rack rate of 1036.80US.Which leaves a total of $1741.30US for tickets and the pins and one of the options(for us it would be the mini-golf)So in CDN this package would cost us approx $4028.10CDN.If I bought 7 day passes(hopefully at the buy one get one half price)I would be at approx $2940.36CDN.I know we would get the UPH with this deal but we wont be there until late afternoon the first day and would be leaving early our last day,so take 2 days off those passes,plus a day at Daytona and we have tickets to MVMCP so wont do the parks that day,thats already four days I wont use.So I think I am just going to stick with booking everything seperately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter