Winnie the Pooh Nursery Ideas?

SharonLovesMickey

Mouseketeer
Since we are now trying to have a baby I am occupying my time with potential nursery ideas. I would love a Classic Pooh nursery. Any suggestions for good wall decor? The walls are already painted yellow!

You might want to check Target's Classic Pooh Nursery collection. They have some really adorable pieces. I'm decorating my newly remodeled bathroom in Pooh, so I've been peripherally seeing their nursery items while searching for bathroom decor.

(Speaking of, if you happen to come across any really fun bathroom items in your search, I'd love to hear about them!)

We did our nursery in Classic Pooh from Target. I painted the scene from the comforter on the wall and added bees throughout the room.

DSC01521.jpg

Room not quite finished in these photos...
DSC01431.jpg

DSC01434.jpg

Finished.
DSC03157.jpg

DSC03150.jpg

DSC03149.jpg

We bought a Pooh sketch at the Art of Disney in DTD. Had them do it with green. And the hand and foot print frames came from Target. And that is all we have hung on the walls.
DSC05303.jpg

What an adorable room!
DS4 had a Pooh room in our 1st house, and I loved the bedding so much that I used it for DS now 2. It is a quilt so I pulled images from it and painted them on the wall...
NOt sure how to post pictures but once I figure it out I will

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter