WINNER ANNOUNCED.. New Layout Challenge 11 September to 3 October

Hi Everyone...

Just thought I'd see how your creative layouts are going for this challenge... Does anyone need more time to finish?

Poss

September166.jpg

how is this??

Hi Everyone...

So how are the layouts coming along? Do I give a little extra time for anyone else to finish?

Reddy.. Love your double spread and the drippy punch.. Haven't seen one in OZ so what is the brand name on it?

Extension til week's end.. life got in the way big time and will today too.. (birthday and soccer sectionals)

Hi Everyone...

So how are the layouts coming along? Do I give a little extra time for anyone else to finish?

Reddy.. Love your double spread and the drippy punch.. Haven't seen one in OZ so what is the brand name on it?

Martha Stewart - it is a couple of years old, it is great thinking icing dripping or goo for Halloween - I think I even used it for Water Park splash photo

i really need to get more of the basic ones since it is so easy to use

Reddy... You won't believe HOW much they charge for Martha Stewart punches here in Oz. Lets just say I'm planning on stocking up when in the states in another 380 days (but who's counting lol). Have googled where and how far from WDW some of the Malls are that have scrapbooking shops and I am also considering buying online but having them posted to me at the hotel.

As for the challenge.... the end of the week sounds great.. I have finished another layout to upload via photobucket and I have also finished another 3"vintage layouts" that are a gift for a friend.. She just needs to insert her own photo's onto the layout. Played around with the cuttlebug, gesso and tissue and a lot of "layering".

:goodvibes

And the lucky winner of this month's challenge is .....

Little Monster by Disney-ajk

Congrats to you Michelle... Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in this month's Layout challenge... A big thank you to everyone who entered..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter