Windsor Hills Townhome Rental Advice

techgal

Earning My Ears
I am trying to make a spur of the moment WDW trip happen for us. Looking for reputable Windsor Hills rental companies.

Last edited:

I have stayed at Windsor Hills twice and have friends that have stayed there numerous times...use the site listed above vacationcentralflorida.com...the owner Dave will take great care of you. They have several owners that rent their condos and townhouses, but they all follow strict guidelines to all offer the same great value and quality alike.

We've used vacationcentralflorida.com several times.
I actually just booked another rental with them. We have rented 2 condos from them in the past and in Sept 2018 we are staying in one of their Townhouses. Very easy company and reputable to work with.

I just booked with vacationcentralflorida.com and got some conflicting emails. Right now I'm waiting to hear back about getting it sorted.

@gr8t-fan We booked for 10 days and the email said to pay the deposit directly to the owners but they already charged $500 on my credit card and gave me a receipt for it. And even more confusing on the summary of the reservation is said only $250 is due for a deposit. Have you had any experience with this?

I just booked with vacationcentralflorida.com and got some conflicting emails. Right now I'm waiting to hear back about getting it sorted.

@gr8t-fan We booked for 10 days and the email said to pay the deposit directly to the owners but they already charged $500 on my credit card and gave me a receipt for it. And even more confusing on the summary of the reservation is said only $250 is due for a deposit. Have you had any experience with this?

I don’t have recent experience. They used to only book Saturday to Saturday and a $250 deposit was required for each week. Recently they changed to allowing bookings of differing types, so perhaps the deposit rules changed. They are a reputable company, so I’d hang tight to get things sorted out before paying anything else.

I don’t have recent experience. They used to only book Saturday to Saturday and a $250 deposit was required for each week. Recently they changed to allowing bookings of differing types, so perhaps the deposit rules changed. They are a reputable company, so I’d hang tight to get things sorted out before paying anything else.
Thanks It did work out ok. Now just 3 months to go before the trip!

In 2015 I used vrbo.com and had no issues at all. Sadly, I was wanting to book the same unit again but cannot find any information on the owner I rented from.

In 2015 I used vrbo.com and had no issues at all. Sadly, I was wanting to book the same unit again but cannot find any information on the owner I rented from.

You might look on windsorhillsrent.com or windsorhillsofficialrentals.com and see if you can find the unit that way.

I saw one condo that said the fireworks from Disney can be seen from the balcony. It's not available for the days we want to go. So, any idea what building location/orientation would be good for this at Windsor?

I saw one condo that said the fireworks from Disney can be seen from the balcony. It's not available for the days we want to go. So, any idea what building location/orientation would be good for this at Windsor?

I would imagine it’s a slight view, if any at all. WH is far enough away that I wouldn’t pay any extra for a fireworks view. IMHO they’re stretching things a bit.

Last edited:
For those that have stayed in a condo, how bad is the parking lot noise? My husband would prefer first floor for convenience but I’m worried about car doors closing and loud conversations. I’m less worried about upstairs neighbors (though maybe I should be more worried?) The unit in question is in building 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!