Will you use your rebate check in DISNEY?

Disney_Angel

Cylons for McCain 08' ---- (aka the Tacky "un-scho
The recent talk of Congress pushing through an Economic Stimulus Package had me wondering if anyone was planning on using theirs in Disney???
:rolleyes:

If so....what special little luxury will you be doing that you might not normally be able to afford? :dance3:

***If Congress passes we should see a rebate check sometime in MAY.:wizard:

I hope we get it. If so, we will be at Pop in early August for our 15th anniversary. DH has always wanted to do the Richard Petty Driving Experience, so I am going to book that for him with some of the extra money!!

Paula

I cannot imagine any man not wating to try that!!!!

Thanks for replying! And YES.....I do hope we get it! :wizard:

Our trip to WDW is before our rebate check will arrive but we always try to do something new and special every year. I think we'll probably take the Illuminations Cruise and pay our pocketbook back if we get the rebate.

Since I will be a Disney in August and it will be only our second time I want to do something special. So I definetely save a piece of the pie for my daughter. Last year my big splurge was letting my daughter go to the Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique @ Downtown Disney.

She was HAPPY:wizard:

Our trip to WDW is before our rebate check will arrive but we always try to do something new and special every year. I think we'll probably take the Illuminations Cruise and pay our pocketbook back if we get the rebate.

That sounds like a really great idea!!!!:thumbsup2

Since I will be a Disney in August and it will be only our second time I want to do something special. So I definetely save a piece of the pie for my daughter. Last year my big splurge was letting my daughter go to the Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique @ Downtown Disney.

She was HAPPY:wizard:

hehehe....yes the little girls love BBB!!!:thumbsup2

I plan to use ours too pay off the balance on our Disney Wonder cruise in October.....:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are going in April but if it would come in May it would definitely hep and I could splurge a little bit and put it back in the savings when it comes.

Ours is going towards the boy's 08-09 school tuition!

We have our Oct. Disney trip almost paid for, so time to start thinking about next year's tuition...

Is it pitiful that Disney was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the rebates? :confused3

So, am I forking my money over to Disney? Yes and yes---twice!

I think that we will use part of the rebate check to fly instead of drive, my DH says he's tired of driving down I-75 :confused: I'm still trying to work in an upgrade from a value to a mod, but he's not budging on that :confused3

while we are in Disney. What's left after that will be split between a bit of extra spending money and savings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter