Will there ever be another MK night-time Parade?

stoudt6

Mouseketeer
are they gone for good? Is 1 coming back or in the works for the 50th anniversary? Or are we stuck with these night-time money grabs they keep rolling out and changing

The mouse isn't talking ...........

Maybe for the 50th. Maybe not.

How about a colorful light up Tron, march down Main Street to Tomorrowland, parade.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :o

They want us to forget there used to be one before they bring it back as a "new" offering.

Maybe it could be a tiered FP+ for curb seats?

They want us to forget about it, or maybe they'll brink one back in a few years, and maybe add a parade dessert party for an extra $250 per person. No, I'm not bitter that they got rid of one of the best things about WDW and I now have to travel all the way to CA for a night time parade. Not bitter at all.

They want us to forget about it, or maybe they'll brink one back in a few years, and maybe add a parade dessert party for an extra $250 per person. No, I'm not bitter that they got rid of one of the best things about WDW and I now have to travel all the way to CA for a night time parade. Not bitter at all.
I was back and forth on our annual trip this year. Couldn't commit on WDW vs DLR after 5 years of DLR. Then I remembered PTN will be back this fall. I bought our park tickets last week.

I'm sure that at some point there will be, but when that may be I wouldn't hazard a guess. The 50th seems as likely as anything else.

I wish WDW would get Disneyland’s Paint the Night. It’s so refreshing, fun and vibrant. I like all the night parades but PtN is super fun and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. It might even be my favorite night parade of all of them!

I do think there will be something once the newness of HEA wears off in a few years. I hope.

I was back and forth on our annual trip this year. Couldn't commit on WDW vs DLR after 5 years of DLR. Then I remembered PTN will be back this fall. I bought our park tickets last week.

I saw PTN at their 60th anniversary. Best night parade ever. It was a big factor in us going back this year, since it takes over twice as long to get to CA vs FL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!