• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

will rates drop?

HAH

Earning My Ears
Extended family of 16 going 12/22 - 12/27. I am sure I know the answer to this question but what the hay!

We are staying at Marriott Courtyard in 4 rooms. I would love to get 3 cabins but the rates are unbelievable! Don't blast me here! We have always stayed on property but the rates are getting so high? Any chance of any specials during this time???

There are rate drop and specials offered at different times, but usually during value season. It looks like you are going at their most popular time though, so I guess you'll just have to get lucky. I really do think it is worth the extra money to stay "on site" especially when the parks figure to be crowded. That extra early entrance time for resort guests really pays off then. Good luck to you either way!!

Through Dec. 19 it is value season for WDW resorts. If you are able at all to head on down 3 days earlier, you could cut your resort cost by about 40% as you would be "grandfathered" in at the lower rate. We have done this many times in the past to our advantage ...... not a hardship, as you just get a longer vacation! I would care to bet that the cost of 3 cabins (for 3 extra days) would be very close to the Marriott price for 4 rooms. Seems to me that it would be worth checking out at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter