Will Michaels price adjust my cricut and cartridges?

disneyfreakk

<font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font
I bought my cricut a little over a week ago, and now they are $20 cheaper! I have opened my cricut if that makes any difference. I also got 4 cartridges @ $59 each and they are now $49. I havent opened these.

TIA!!
Kellie

I don't know, but I would certainly take my receipt and try. I went to Michael's tonight so I could get a cartidge at $49.99 (I bought my other 2 at Walmart for $59.99). DH ended up buying me 2 more for Christmas gifts--one from him and one from my mom. The girl said that they weren't going on any more sale on Friday, and that she "wasn't sure they'd be on sale then". I'm not sure what that meant, but maybe you could call your Michael's tonight and find out if they would adjust it and then when you need to do it.

They should definitely adjust the cartridges, I would think, b/c it would be like you returning the unopened ones and buying new ones, but I don't know.

Good luck!! :thumbsup2

My Michael's had the machines back up to $249.99 today and the cartridges were $89.99 again. I don't know if they will adjust it now--not sure why they upped their prices again. Maybe they'll go back down after this shopping weekend! Good luck! :thumbsup2

The Michael's store in my area had the cricut machine for $135 today. It was reg. $200+ (I forget the reg. price.) It was on sale for $179 and if you used the 25% off coupon it brought it down to $135.

I thought it was funny, because so many of the coupons say "not valid on cricut", but the store had a big sign up advertising the price using the coupon.

I fought all urges to buy it. Sounds like it would be a cool thing to have, but I have so far spent about $400 on all kinds of scrapbooking supplies and have not yet found the time to get started. :confused3

Total newbie here.

I bought won today at Micheals with my coupon and ended up costing only $145 with tax. I tried it out a little. It is really neat. Was not really going out to buy for myself but could not pass it up!!

you lucky bugs! I played with mine last night..... VERY COOL! Even my DH thought it was worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter