Will Be at WDW in June 2009 though Father's Day...Need suggestions

JLC5266

Mouseketeer
Would like to do something special for my husband, in honor of Father's Day...Any suggestions....thought of maybe doing personalized T's for him, me and my daughter all referring to a wonderful dad...etc.

Saw something somewhere about maybe a Baseball Hat that is autographed by the characters, etc.

Anything else you can think of....

That sounds like a great idea. Maybe take him to a nice sit down meal or go mini golfing or something. My mom and I are looking for ideas too because my Dad passed away Oct 30 and we're going on this trip in his memory and doing things in his name.

You can make personalized T-Shirts at downtown disney. It a new fun machine, where you pick the wording and the pictures, then it goes through a machines and the final result comes out of the machine within 15minutes.

I just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter