Wilderness Lodge Front deskfolk!

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
we got engaged at the Magic Kingdom while staying at the Wilderness lodge, and were at the front desk getting my brother's passes and my brother was bragging about how his little baby sister just got engaged. when we came back to our room at the end of the evening, there were balloons, chocolate mickey ear pretzel lollipops, and a card from Minnie and Mickey giving us their congratulations! It was so sweet!! And we say thanks a bunch!!

THAT is what makes Disney what it is!!!! Wonderful, alyssa!!!! And congratulations!!!! :wave:

Dan :sunny:

I have never experienced a group of employee's who are as dedicated to the customers as the group at Wilderness Lodge. They deserve kudo's for going the extra mile for their customers.

Front desk staff (among others at Wilderness Lodge) have a great "can do" attitude that eases the worries of guests. While there, I asked to have something shipped home in a huge 40 lb box, get park passes transferred to our room keys, get boarding passes for our airline printed upon departure and many questions about Disney transportation. These were all completed quickly with no questions asked.

Wilderness Lodge made our engagement great about 2yrs ago. Nothing could've topped what the manager did for us.
I find it to be the best resort to be at.

That is soo Disney style doing that for people! Walt would be proud. I've never had a bad experience with Disney. Congrats though! I wish you a long and happy life!

congrats!
I love reading god things about WL . we love disney but have never stayed at this resort but will this july for our 20th anniversary( our gift to us) after our vow renewal at the wedding pavilion. I booked a HM suite on a bounce back offer in dec and I am so excited about staying at the wl but worried it was too much money etc so these kind of stories reassure me we made a good choice:goodvibes

Just stayed at the WL last week and I must agree! Their staff is second to none! Easily my favorite resort on property.

Congrats! That sounds really great. I'm saving up for that trip to stay at WL one day, I have stayed on that property yet and can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter