Wilderness Lodge Front Desk!

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
We just got home from a week long stay at Boulder Ridge at WL, and last Tuesday my DH and I both received phone calls from numbers we didn't recognize, then texts and a voicemail to call. Turns out that there was some sort of leak in our room (and others) where we had clothes on the floor that were "affected." We spoke with Warren from the Front Desk and he was so accommodating, explaining the situation, letting us know that if for ANY reason we were not comfortable staying in the room, they could move us to a new room. In the meantime, we were at DHS so he hooked us up with a LL for Rise to use at our leisure, which was great, and such a nice gesture! Since we couldn't be reached, housekeeping took our clothes (they were on the floor in the closet), laundered them, cleaned up our room so that when we got back, the only thing amiss were the perfectly folded clothes on the bed! THEN, later in the day, he said they were covering our party's Genie + for the rest of our stay, saving us over $200! THEN, on Friday, when we got back to our room, there was an amazing tray of treats waiting for us in the room!
We just really appreciated the care and exceptional service that Warren and the front Desk and housekeeping staff provided for us! It really added to a wonderful vacation for our family, and just showed that Disney knows how to make us feel special!

That is awesome, I've had similar experiences with the front desk staff. Planning on staying at Wilderness next month, so love seeing stories like this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter