Wild Animal Park Tours?

kcromley

Mouseketeer
Please-any guidance on which tour to take in San Diego's Wild Animal Park would be appreciated. Is the beastly bedtime fun? better than roar and snore? or could we just do a family caravan instead? any advice would be most appreciated from anyone familiar with these tours!

:cheer2: kcromley,
I've seen you post your question on several boards and I'm pulling for you to get an answer~! These boards don't get AS much traffic as some of the others, but everyone is very helpful once you catch someone with the info. you need! :cheer2: :cheer2: :) Beth

thanks so much, beth. I appreciate the support. The deadline for booking these tours is coming up soon and I'd love any feedback from anyone on them-I'm happy to do one, but they are pricey tours, and it would be great to know if it is worthwhile or not. Thanks again for your support.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter