Wii U

Wish Upon A Starbucks

Scampi Lover/Velociraptor
Does anyone know where I can get a deal on a Wii U? I don't think they sell it new anymore and I'm a bit hesitant to try eBay since it's an electronic item.

You might try Game Stop. Sometimes they will have specials around Black Friday.

Gamestop should have pre-owned ones that you can purchase an add an extended warranty for peace of mind.

We bought a pre-owned one from Gamestop last Christmas for our kids. I think it was $180'ish and included an extra controller and a couple of games. We did not buy an extended warranty and almost a year later, it still works fine. We had planned to buy the warranty but somehow missed doing that when we purchased it online.

We have bought all of our gaming systems (and most cell phones and other electronics) from ebay. A few years ago I got the Wii U with about 40 games, lots of accessories (Wii sports, draw, dance, etc.) and several different controllers for less than $300. The main console stopped working about a year and a half later, so I replaced just the console for $50. I usually choose sellers who have thousands of feedback and as close to 100% positive as possible. Many will offer warranties or 30 day guarantees as well. After 20+ electronic purchases I finally got burned by a bad seller, but ebay made it right with a full refund. I would choose ebay over Game Stop any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!