Why is ShopDisney taking so long with orders then claiming to have items in stock when they are sold out?

I've had weird issues with only half the order being shipped with the other half on hold, and when it is shipped, the tracking number does not work. It's odd.

This has been all post-Chapek too :)

I also recently ordered three plushies and a shirt for my Dad for Father's Day from ShopDisney and I haven't gotten them yet. And it tells me that ShopDisney has experienced staff shortages because when Mom and I usually buy from ShopDisney the orders usually come fast. I think it's because many people go after the items that will go on clearance or as a limited time special such as the seasonal holiday plushies and special edition items like 100 Anniversary of Disney coffee mugs and t-shirts too so I am thinking that ShopDisney has a lot of orders to fill during this time

I wonder why ShopDisney is so slow with getting orders shipped this time? I haven't recieved my Elemental and Guardians Of The Galaxy plushies since I first placed the order in June and the only thing that arrived from ShopDisney in June was my father's shirt of Thanos that I got him for Father's Day and the plushies are listed in stock so I know that they are not sold out. You would think with the release of Halloween items and new items ShopDisney would ship the items faster

I also think why ShopDisney takes so long with orders lately is because as soon as new items are released people go after them quickly and soon the orders get filled up quickly. Like for example I was at ShopDisney the other day and they have loads and loads of Halloween items but the popular items they have is the Halloween plush Mickey and Minnie and Stitch and people are buying loads of them until they say low stock and my mom also buys Christmas ornaments for our Christmas tree of Disney every year and we have always recieved them fast. But I am finally gonna get my Wade Ripple plushie soon this week and I cannot wait. But as I mentioned before in my earlier post ShopDisney should improve their shipping of merchandise so people can get their stuff faster

I'm having a similar issue- ordered some items (including a Halloween costume) a week and a half before Halloween. Christmas items were delivered within four days. Still waiting on Halloween costume and other items from the order (including the free-with-purchase Steamboat Willie Lego, which was one of the main reasons I ordered so many things in the first place)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter