Why I'm Waffling on Booking with AP Best Rate

EthansMom

<font color=red>spare yourself from asking me to d
With the December rate now loaded into the system, I went online to check availability and $ discount. The price for 7 nights at a Moderate was quoted as $733.74. That's not such a bad rate -- afterall, it's a 30% discount. But I've currently got the AAA rate of $835 for 7 nights. I just can't see risking $50-104 (change fee or one night's dep.) in order to save $102. I guess I'm not much of a gambler....

I'll wait to see if the Best Rate Program offers a better discount or if AP rates are released with a refundable deposit.

The non-refundable deposit would be a deal breaker for me. I just don't get it. Maybe they'll change it if the program flops. Usually the FL resident rates are the same as AP so I'm hoping that will be our saving grace, providing they will still offer it. Disney is heading down some strange paths lately...

I am also waiting. I am almost 100% sure about our dates and everything, but if Disney comes out with the free food package for our dates, I would rather take that with the 1 day ticket/package option than taking the AP best rate.

I went ahead and took advantage of the best rate. I got the Poly, lagoonview for 367.96 a night (tax included) for 12/4-12/9
We already have our airfare booked (got round trip airfare for $123.00 for each of us) and I've order our tickets for MVMCP so I figured I'd go ahead and take the chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter